The high-end LG Monaco isn’t the only new LG phone to hit AT&T in the near future.
As it turns out, the giant US carrier also prepares to launch the LG Shine 2 and the so-called LG Georgia.
Both the Shine 2 and the Georgia are sliders with mid-end features.
Coming to replace the now old LG Shine, the Shine 2 should feature HSDPA (3.6Mbps), a 2.2 inch QVGA display, a 2MP camera, Bluetooth 2.1 and expandable memory.
According to Engadget, this is what the LG Shine 2 may look like (although the image initially had a “TBD” on it, so the real phone could be different):
LG Georgia looks arguably better than the Shine 2 and it has more features, including: 2.8 inch QVGA screen, accelerometer, MediaFLO support and a 3MP camera.
Release dates and prices should be announced later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Shine Wood launched in Korea
- LG KU970 Shine 3G Phone Gets Official
- LG Shine 2 for AT&T – live picture leaked
- 3.5G HSDPA LG Shine upgrade – LG KU970 Shine in the works
- LG Shine 2 and Vu 2 rumored for AT&T. LG Secret cancelled?