The S5050 is quite similar to the S5200 that was announced in Russia today, both in design and when it comes to features.
The main difference is that the QVGA screen of the S5050 is an AMOLED one, while the screen of S5200 is a TFT one.
The other specs of Samsung S5050 include:
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
- FM radio with RDS
- 3.2MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- 40MB of internal memory
- MicroSDHC card support, up to 8GB
- 800 mAh battery
- 105 x 49 x 14.6 mm
- 102 grams
Samsung S5050 should be available for purchase starting this summer. Its retail price will be of around $235 (€168).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Samsung S5200 officially announced
- Philips Xenium X830 comes with a 5MP camera
- Samsung S6700 and C5510 sliders coming soon
- Samsung Announces 4 Low-End Models; The World Yawns