First unveiled almost two months ago, Samsung S5200 is now finally official, with specs, price and a release date.
The S5200 is a thin slider (only 10.9mm) that could be marketed as a camera phone. Its 3.2MP camera comes with autofocus, LED flash, smile shot, face detection and even panoramic shots.
What may be a dealbreaker for some is the fact that the new phone only has quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity, thus you won’t get any speedy 3G data transfers on it.
Well, at least the handset looks good:
The full specs of Samsung S5200 include:
- 2.1 inch QVGA display with 16 million colors
- Samsung DNSe audio technology
- FM radio with RDS
- Video player
- 50MB of internal memory
- MicroSDHC card support, up to 8GB
- Talk time: up to 5 hours
- Standby time: up to 300 hours
In Russia, Samsung S5200 will be available starting June, for a retail price of around 9,999 RUB (€228 or $318). It should be available in other European countries as well, at about the same time.
Via Samsung Russia
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung C5212 officially announced: under $200 dual-SIM phone
- Samsung C3510 officially announced; should hit the market this month
- Philips X650 – another everlasting Xenium
- Samsung E2120 / E2120C – new, simple candybar
- Dual SIM Samsung B5702 officially announced