Today, Verizon Wireless has officially announced three of its upcoming LG phones, all of which have leaked before.
First of all, we have the LG enV 3. The phone will be available starting tomorrow (Friday), in two colors: blue and red. Its price will be as low as $129.99 on contract and after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Coming as a successor to the enV 2, LG enV 3 has the same horizontal clamshell form factor with two displays and a full QWERTY keypad.
The features of LG enV 3 include VZ Navigator, Bluetooth, 3MP camera and MicroSD card support up to 16GB.
LG enV Touch is somewhat similar to the enV 3, but it has more features and two WVGA displays:
LG enV Touch also comes with a 3.2MP autofocus camera, VZ Navigator, 3.5mm headset jack and document reader.
With a contract agreement for two years and after a $70 rebate, the enV Touch will be available for $149.99, starting June 5.
And finally, the LG Glance is a basic candybar that features an ultra-thin design, QVGA screen, VZ Navigator and a 1.3MP camera.
LG Glance will be available at the same time with the enV Touch, for as low as $49.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon announces the HTC Droid Eris, launches the LG Chocolate Touch
- Verizon BlackBerry Curve 8530, Samsung u640 Convoy and Casio G’Zone Brigade
- LG Vortex and LG Cosmos Touch launched by Verizon
- Verizon intros new Samsung Zeal phone with e-ink keyboard
- Verizon launches a trio of Moto products: Motorola Rapture VU30, MOTO VU204 and MOTOPURE H15