LG has just announced that its fashionable LG GD900 Crystal phone will be “very soon” available in more than 40 countries in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
The South Korean company initially said the phone would be on sale starting May, but this obviously didn’t happen.
The price of LG GD900 is still not announced, but we’re hearing the phone will retail for about €450 ($622). Obviously, that’s not a price that all users can afford. But, after all, the GD900 is a high-end phone.
Apart from the unique transparent keypad, LG GD900 Crystal also features a 3 inch WVGA touchscreen display, accelerometer, an 8MP camera with autofocus and flash, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, TV out and 1.5GB of internal memory – all this in a case that measures only 13.5mm in thickness.
According to LG, the new phone will be available in two color versions: chrome and titanium.
Until you can actually buy it, though, you can watch our LG GD900 Crystal video preview.
Via LG Korea
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG GD900 coming in mid June in Germany, July 1 in the UK
- LG GD900 Crystal comes to UK via Carphone Warehouse
- HTC’s 2010 line-up to include the Legend, Bravo, Trophy and more
- LG Viewty Smart available this month in the UK. 12MP LG phone re-confirmed
- Samsung Pixon 12′s price in Spain: €639, unlocked