T-Mobile USA is getting ready to release a new Samsung phone, namely the Samsung Spark T749.
The Spark was just approved by the FCC as an “850/1900 GSM/GPRS/EDGE / 1700 WCDMA Phone with Bluetooth”, so it will be included in T-Mo’s 3G line-up of devices.
For the moment, we don’t know if the T749 has a touchscreen or not, since the only available image with it is this FCC sketch:
The features of Samsung Spark T749 should include aGPS with TeleNav and a 3MP photo camera.
If the phone has a touchscreen, it will most probably come with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI, just like the 8MP Samsung Memoir.
No word yet on the release date of the Spark T749.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Highlight to hit T-Mobile USA on July 15
- Motorola QA1 Karma, Sony Ericsson C905a and Samsung i637 confirmed for AT&T
- Samsung Forever A886 to hit Canada via Rogers
- Nokia C6 allegedly shows up – it’s a QWERTY touchscreen phone
- Samsung Corby S3650W to come with Wi-Fi