Nokia 6730 classic announced for Vodafone
Nokia has announced the release of a new phone, Nokia 6730 classic, which will be exclusively sold by Vodafone.
The 6730 classic will be commercially available starting June, “across Vodafone’s global footprint” – meaning in many European markets, as well as some African and Asian ones.
Since all the classics that come from Nokia are candybars, the 6730 makes no exception. It kind of resembles the Nokia 6720 classic, which was announced by the Finnish company back in February, at the same time with the 6710 Navigator.
Running on Symbian S60 and featuring advanced GPS capabilities, the Nokia 6730 classic is presented as a “great all-round handset”.
Its other features include:
- Quad-band GSM connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Dual band HSDPA connectivity (900/2100 MHz)
- 2.2 inch QVGA display with 16 million colors
- Nokia Maps
- Personal & business email
- Mobile Internet
- Vodafone Music Client
- 3.2MP camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 1GB MicroSD card in the box
- 112 x 46 x 12.6 mm
- 83 grams
The price of Nokia 6730 classic was not announced, but it shouldn’t bee too high with a Vodafone contract.