If you’re wondering when Verizon will launch the Motorola Rival A455, we’ve got the answer: the new messaging phone will be on sale starting June 10.
As we’ve seen before, Motorola Rival A455 is a slider with a full QWERTY keyboard.
It has 1X EV-DO connectivity, a 2.2 inch 176 x 220 pixels display, external touch dial pad, GPS, 2MP camera and MicroSD card support.
According to BGR, Motorola Rival costs for only $99. Of course, this price requires you to sign a 2-yr contract agreement and is available only after a $50 mail-in rebate, because, otherwise, the phone retails for $269.
The Rival A455 will be available in two colors: silver and purple.
Another new phone that Verizon will launch on June 10 is the Casio Exilim C721.
BGR has it that the Exilim C721 will be available for $279 after a $50 mail in rebate and 2-yr service agreement, or for $449 free of contract.
Kind of expensive, but the new Casio phone has some pretty cool features, including:
- 5.1MP camera with autofocus, 3x optical zoom, image stabilizer and flash
- EVDO Rev A connectivity
- 2.3 inch QVGA internal display
- HTML browser
- Water, humidity, vibration and dust proof
Together with the new LG phones (enV 3, enV Touch and Glance), Motorola Rival and Casio Exilim will give Verizon’s customers a wide range of choices this summer.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Casio Exilim and Motorola Rival launched by Verizon
- Verizon’s Casio Exilim NX9250 phone leaked in live photo
- Verizon’s Casio Brigade C741 approved by the FCC
- Verizon announces the rugged Casio G’zOne Rock
- Telus intros the Motorola Rival; Fido gets the Nokia 1661