The third-generation iPhone, or iPhone 2009, might come in more versions than previously rumored. We’ve heard that the new smartphone would have 16GB and 32GB storage capacities, but now it looks like there will be 4GB and 8GB versions as well.
If this turns out to be true, Apple and AT&T will most probably sell the new 4GB and 8GB iPhones for prices that almost anyone can afford – perhaps under $100.
In related news, BGR has it that Canada’s Fido may launch a 4GB iPhone 3G for the price of $99.99 on contract – which is pretty weird, since Apple never introduced such an iPhone.
Sure, it’s the second time when info about a $99.99 4GB iPhone pops up, but, well, until something official appears, we can’t believe anything. Right?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T iPhone 3GS only $49 as of tomorrow. Verizon iPhone launch inevitable?
- An 8 GB iPhone 4 may be the iPhone Nano everyone’s waiting for
- iPhone 5 to have 16GB and 32GB white and black versions?
- iPhone Will Come to Russia in 2009
- Apple hopes to sell 20-21 million iPhones in Q1 2011 (CDMA models included)