It looks like HTC will soon launch one or more new phones, as the Taiwan-based company has announced an upcoming event that will take place in London, UK, on June 24.
Unfortunately, the handset maker says absolutely nothing about what the event will unveil.
Sure, the company might officially present the HTC Hero. But at the same time it might be a completely new device.
If you remember, the HTC Touch Diamond was announced in a similar manner last year, so I guess we should expect something really cool to be showcased in London.
Anyway, doing a short recap:
- we have the Palm Pre coming on June 6 via Sprint
- new iPhone or iPhones possibly being unveiled during Apple’s WWDC 2009 (8 – 12 June)
- the Nokia N97 being shipped to 75 countries
- a new Samsung smartphone scheduled for June 15
- and, now, this HTC event
Quite a busy month, isn’t it?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint employees starting Palm Pre training – release imminent?
- Sprint debuts Palm Pre sweepstakes, might release the handset before June
- HTC M7 to be announced before MWC 2013, on February 19? AT&T rumored to offer it
- Palm Pre appears in the wild again; might be released on June 9
- Palm Pre officially coming on June 6 for $199 with a Sprint contract