So, besides English, visitors can choose to view the website in Spanish, German or Italian.
The language can be set from the down-right corner of the Ovi website.
Of course, all the related services (Ovi Store, Ovi Mail and so on) are also available in the new languages.
In addition to making the platform semi-international, Nokia has also made some usability improvements and slight design changes, thus Ovi should now run smoother than ever.
Via the Ovi Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Ovi Mail updated with Ovi.com integration, other enhancements
- Nokia launches Ovi Store for the N900 (Maemo 5)
- Nokia Ovi Mail Setup app for S60 available now
- Refreshed Nokia Ovi Store to be launched in spring 2010
- Nokia Beta Labs mobile website now available