Alongside the HTC Touch Pro 2, the Ozone should be a pretty nice addition to Verizon’s line-up of Windows Mobile 6.1 devices.
As far as features go, BGR says that HTC Ozone is a world phone (thus having CDMA and GSM connectivity) with Wi-Fi, VZ Navigator, Visual Voicemail and Internet Explorer 6.
Like the original Snap, the Ozone also comes with a QVGA non-touchscreen display, a full QWERTY keypad and, probably, a 2MP camera.
HTC Ozone could be launched in the next few weeks or months. No word yet on the price that Verizon intends to ask for it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon announces the HTC Ozone; only $49.99 starting June 29
- Verizon HTC Ozone’s full specs unveiled
- Verizon Wireless introduces its own Visual Voicemail service
- Sprint’s HTC Snap S511 already available, but only from Best Buy
- Sony Ericsson phones to feature visual voicemail from Comverse