We, just like everyone else, are rather relieved that we don’t have to put up with the 3rd-generation iPhone rumors for much longer, since WWDC is mere days away. But still we love to find every ounce of evidence that such a device really exists and is on its way soon.
The latest in the series of leaked photos popped up on a Italian iPhone website, claiming that these pics are from the not-yet-published new Apple webpage featuring the newest iPhone.
Interestingly enough, there are a few neat details we can see from the pictures that make this iPhone different than the iPhone 3G. Take a look and see if you can find them.
Some details that stand out:
- Opaque back with slip-resistant finish (read: no fingerprints and not as easy to drop)
- Power button on the top left instead of top right
- Headphone jack on bottom right instead of top left
- New side button on bottom right side; could it be a camera button of some sort?
Naturally we are always skeptical of these kinds of pictures. And frankly we’re not sure how reputable the site is. But, if these are correct, we are pretty excited about the changes.
Did you catch anything else that we didn’t? Let us know in the comments.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Is this the back of Apple’s 64GB iPhone HD / 4G? No, it isn’t
- Official layout of T-Mobile’s android powered phone surfaces
- $2.41 million iPhone 3G Kings Button is the epitome of luxury
- Samsung AT&T Eternity Review
- iPhone 4 also has reception problems, “brilliant design” is to blame