Apparently, the new phone is called Samsung M8920 and, as the model numbers shows it, it should have more features than the Pixon12.
The only difference that we can spot between the two devices (besides the design-related ones) is the fact that the M8920 comes with a 12MP camera with 3x optical zoom, while M8910’s 12MP camera has no optical zoom at all.
Xenon flash and LED flash are in there as well, alongside Wi-Fi, DLNA and GPS.
Most probably, the Samsung M8920 also has a touchscreen display, although we can’t see it for the moment, since this is the only picture available:
The M8920 might be announced during the Samsung Unlocked event, on June 15 – though the phone doesn’t look like the handset presented on the event’s website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Pixon12 M8910 and Samsung A886 pass the FCC
- Samsung Pixon 12′s price in Spain: €639, unlocked
- 12MP Samsung M8920 shows up in Korea as SCH-W880
- Samsung AMOLED 12M W880 – officially the world’s first 12MP camera phone with 3x optical zoom
- 12MP Nokia camera phones coming in 2010?