Samsung’s Symbian S60 line-up of smartphones will soon be enlarged with the B5100 – an unannounced mid-end candybar.
The Samsung B5100 has a metallic case and a design that reminds me of the i7110 model, which also runs on Symbian S60.
Feature-wise, the handset comes with a QVGA display, HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and USB 2.0. Furthermore, the B5100 offers DivX playback support, and a 3MP camera with LED flash.
There’s no word on the release date of Samsung B5100 and neither on its price. However, the new smartphone should be more affordable than the quite expensive i7110, which retails for about €499.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Wave and Galaxy S – the world’s first DivX HD certified phones
- Samsung i8510 8-megapixel Symbian S60 slider
- Samsung Galaxy Tab with Froyo and WSVGA display now official
- Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 with changed design appears in promo video
- Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 launched by Three UK