How do we know this? Well, MyTouch 3G’s box art has appeared over at Engadget, allowing us to see that the handset will come in a pretty cool package.
It’s said that the MyTouch 3G will be launched on August 5, which could mean that T-Mobile’s second Android phone – that should be out this month – is made by another manufacturer than HTC.
Anyway, until things become clearer, take a look at the MyTouch 3G box art:
The price of T-Mobile MyTouch 3G is not known for the moment, but it shouldn’t be higher than $200 with a contract agreement.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q will be available on November 2 for $79.99
- LG-made T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q Android smartphones coming soon
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide appears in clear photos
- Huawei’s T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q officially launching on August 8, Android ICS nowhere to be found
- 2012 T-Mobile myTouch Android smartphones to be made by Huawei