More and more Philips mobile phones have appeared lately, with this new Xenium X830 being the sixth that gets to be unveiled in 2009.
Like the X810 and the older X800, Philips Xenium X830 has a touchscreen display – a 240 x 400 pixels one with 262k colors, more exactly. The new X830 also features a 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash, apparently being the first Philips handset to have a camera with more than 3.2MP.
The phone certainly doesn’t look bad, although that light-brown color on the back kind or ruins its overall aspect.
The full specs of X830 include:
- Quad-band GSM connectivity with EDGE (no 3G)
- Music player
- FM radio with RDS
- 47MB of internal memory
- MicroSDHC card support
- 105 x 53 x 15.5 mm
- 120 grams
Philips Xenium X830 should be soon available in China and Eastern Europe, for a price that was not announced.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips Xenium X700 shows up
- Durable Philips Xenium X320 with built-in FM antenna on the way
- Philips Xenium X830 appears in official photos
- Philips Xenium X530 specs unveiled, powerful battery on-board
- Philips Xenium X810 comes with touchscreen, long-lasting battery