There’s nothing official about this at the moment, but it looks like the BlackBerry Tour (also known as BlackBerry Niagara or BlackBerry 9630) will feature a touchscreen display, in addition to a full QWERTY keyboard.
If this is true, BlackBerry Tour will be a Bold-meets-Storm, so it should be a pretty interesting smartphone – like that rumored BlackBerry Magnum.
Phone Arena has it that Tour’s 480 x 360 pixels touchscreen uses the SurePress technology featured by the BlackBerry Storm.
(image via CrackBerry)
It’s said that the BlackBerry Tour will have both GSM and EV-DO connectivity, a 3.2MP camera, GPS and 1GB of internal memory. No word yet on when RIM intends to announce it, but we know that the smartphone should be soon released by Verizon in the US, and Bell in Canada.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (9550) video preview shows up
- Verizon to offer two BlackBerry Storm2 phones for the price of one?
- BlackBerry Storm 2 accessories show up at Best Buy
- BlackBerry Storm 2 (9520) for Vodafone – pictures leaked
- New BlackBerry Bold Touch Montana, Curve Touch and Monaco Touch pictured