Already available Europe and several Asian markets, the HTC Touch Diamond2 was just released in India, offering Indian customers the chance to buy one of the hottest Windows Mobile smartphones out there.
First of all, the touchscreen display is bigger: 3.2 inch with 480 x 800 pixels. The camera is also better, coming with 5MP, autofocus, touch focus and VGA video recording.
The handset also includes a new HTC technology called Push Internet, which should allow you to access the Web faster than ever.
Other features include:
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional (upgradeable to WM 6.5)
- Touch-sensitive zoom bar
- TouchFLO 3D UI
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
- FM radio with RDS
HTC Touch Diamond2 will be on sale unlocked, for 29,990 INR ($630) via all leading HTC Authorized Resellers in India.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Touch Diamond coming to India through Bharti Airtel
- HTC Touch Diamond2 and HTC Touch Pro2 – high-class Windows Mobile handsets
- #MWC09: HTC Touch Diamond2 preview video
- Verizon’s Touch Diamond2 leaked; HTC Mega and Tachi also show up
- Windows Mobile 6.5 is now complete, “looks really good”