The first and last time we saw the Samsung Louvre B7610, the smartphone looked like the old Samsung F700. However, that leaked image wasn’t showing the Louvre B7610 – so it was probably just the F700.
The real Samsung Louvre B7610 looks much better. Even more, it has a set of impressive features, starting with the 3.5 inch AMOLED WVGA touchscreen display.
Moving on, the Louvre has accelerometer, a 5MP camera with image stabilization (and autofocus, I assume), GPS, Wi-Fi, HSDPA connectivity, 1GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support (up to 32GB) and a 1500 mAh battery.
Samsung Louvre B7610 runs on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional and it will probably be upgradeable to WM 6.5.
The smartphone might be launched by Orange and SFR in France as soon as next month (July). Its price should be between €250 and €500.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung B7610 Louvre with WM 6.1 spotted
- Samsung Louvre B7610 is actually the Omnia Pro?
- Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 now official
- Samsung i740 – new Windows Mobile smartphone in the works
- Samsung i899 is official in China, Android included