It looks like a Samsung Omnia Pro will be indeed released later this year, as rumored back in April.
Reportedly, the Omnia Pro is none other than the Windows Mobile 6.1 Samsung Louvre B7610, which we recently saw in a leaked image.
Now we have a whole series of official photos with the smartphone, plus a live picture.
As already known, the Louvre / Omnia Pro has a wide 3.5 inch AMOLED touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixels, and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard:
The complete list of specs is impressive and includes:
- 2 User Interfaces – a Pro and a Media one, with a dedicated key to switch between them
- Wi-Fi with DLNA support
- 5.1 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 800Mhz CPU
- TV out
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Divx/WMV/H.264 acceleration
- FM Radio
- 1GB of internal memory
- MicroSDHC card support, up to 32GB
- 1500 mAh battery
Samsung Omnia Pro might be released in August 2009, hopefully for a retail price under €500.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Louvre B7610 to feature an AMOLED screen, 5MP camera and more
- Samsung Omnia II starts shipping this weekend. In Singapore
- Samsung B7610 Louvre with WM 6.1 spotted
- LG GC990 Louvre – LG’s first 12MP camera phone
- Samsung Omnia II i8000 and Omnia Lite B7300 smartphones announced