It looks like the long-rumored Android smartphone made by Dell has finally appeared in a leaked photo.
The smartphone has a rounded case, a large touchscreen display and a video call camera.
No other details are known, but Dell might have also packed a sliding QWERTY keyboard into the device – let’s hope it’s a landscape one, like Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 has, and not a portrait one, like the one the Pre features.
Dell’s Android smartphone might be released in China first, sometime in late 2009. I guess that we’ll find out soon if this is the real thing, or just another Chinese knock-off device.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell to launch Venue Pro-like Android smartphone?
- Dell Mini 3T1 – Dell’s second Android smartphone?
- Dell smartphone roadmap leaks, powerful new Android and WP7 handsets on the way
- Dell reconfirms its smartphone plans, will work with top mobile carriers
- Dell Venue Pro for AT&T now available starting at $99.99 with contract