Samsung doesn’t give too many details about the Omnia Pro B7610, but it looks like the device’s features are the ones rumored last week, including: a 3.5 inch AMOLED display with 480 x 800 pixels, 5MP camera, HSDPA connectivity, GPS, Wi-Fi, 1GB of internal memory, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional and a full QWERTY keyboard.
Interestingly, Samsung says that the B7320 is also part of the Omnia Pro series.
From left to right – Samsung Pixon12, Samsung I7500, Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 and Omnia Pro B7320:
All four handsets will be showcased by Samsung at CommunicAsia 2009 (16 – 19 June).
No word yet about the official release date of Samsung Omnia Pro B7610, but it’s said that the smartphone might be available starting August 2009.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Omnia Pro B7330 now official; all Omnia phones to get WM 6.5
- Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 with changed design appears in promo video
- Samsung Omnia Pro with QWERTY keyboard to come in July
- Samsung Louvre B7610 is actually the Omnia Pro?
- Samsung Omnia 735 (Omnia Pro 4) launched in Germany, Windows Mobile still lives