Unhappy about those price increases you’ll suffer if you want to change to iPhone 3G S on AT&T?
Wait till you hear what some of us in Europe will have to shell out for the new handset.
The leaked internal Vodafone Italy price list is showing the 32GB version of iPhone 3G S going for EUR 719, while its smaller sibling – iPhone 3G S 16GB is EUR 619 a pop.
Granted, these prices are for a contract free, unlocked iPhones and you might be able to get some sort of subsidy if you go for a multi-year contract. But still, EUR 719 a phone?
No, thanks. I’ll pass.
Let’s see how other countries here go about getting us interested in Apple’s new wonder.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple now sells unlocked iPhone 4 starting at $649
- Want an unlocked Apple iPhone 4S? Prices will start at $649
- AT&T Paying Apple $325 iPhone Subsidy
- iPhone 3Gs in Taiwan are carrier-unlocked upon purchase
- Apple iPhone 4S pre-orders have started in the US and Canada, unlocked or with contract