Nokia Point & Find, the beta service introduced by the Finnish company back in April, can now be used “as a mobile discovery platform to launch your own experiences.”
Nokia has launched a Point & Find Management Portal, which allows users to create, manage and share custom experiences – these are called “worlds” by Nokia.
For example, the Nokia Point & Find Management Portal enabled the London Camden Crawl music festival to create its own world. Thanks to this, the festival’s visitors could point their phones at flyers, posters and venues in order to connect to Camden Crawl-related promos and content.
Below you have a video presentation of the Nokia Point & Find Management Portal:
Nokia Point & Find works best on the Nokia N95 8GB, but it’s also compatible with other Nokia phones. To see the compatible handsets and download the application, visit the Point & Find official website.
Via Nokia Beta Labs
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Point & Find service announced, seems awesome
- Nokia Braille Reader to help visually impaired users read SMS
- Nokia Messaging IM Beta launched; Nokia Messaging 10.00.14 compatible with Omnia HD
- Nokia Ovi Suite 2.0 Beta announced, available for download
- Nokia Image Exchange available for S60 touch phones