Philips will soon launch two new mobile phones, the C600 and the W186.
The first one, Philips C600, is a dual-mode handset that works on tri-band GSM networks (900/1800/1900 MHz), as well as on CDMA 800 MHz.
Interestingly, the C600 has two call keys, one for GSM and one for CDMA.
Unfortunately, the rest of its features are not that interesting, including a 2.4 inch QVGA touchscreen display, MP3 player, 1.3MP camera with video recording, only 2.5MB of internal memory and MicroSD card support, up to 2GB.
The second new phone, Philips W186, is made for China Unicom’s Wo brand.
The W186 features tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz) and dual-band UMTS (850/2100 MHz) connectivity, with HSDPA 3.6Mbps.
Other specs include:
- 2 inch TFT display with 176 x 220 pixels
- 2MP camera with video recording
- Bluetooth with A2DP
- FM radio
- 150MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support, up to 8 GB
No word yet on the prices of Philips C600 and W186.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up
- LG GM310 music slider shows up, together with LG GB250, GB220, GB130 and GB102
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Philips D908 with Windows Mobile 6.5 is official in China
- Philips Xenium X510 – new dual SIM phone