Back in 2008, when we first heard that LG wants to launch Android phones, we didn’t know how many of them would be out in 2009.
Well, now it looks like there are no less than three LG Android phones planned for release by the end of the year.
Details are still scarce, but it’s said that the company’s first Android handset won’t be available before late Q3 – so we’ll probably have it in September or even later.
(this is LG GD900 Crystal, which obviously doesn’t run on Android)
LG has not decided whether the Android smarthpones will also feature its S-Class 3D UI (like the LG Arena, LG GM730 and so on). That’s because the handset maker doesn’t know yet if they’ll be high-end devices – for which the S-Class UI is apparently meant.
So we might see a low-end LG Android phone after all – maybe something similar to the Haier H7.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG launches 3D S-Class website, offers Arena phones as prizes
- LG GD900 Crystal comes to UK via Carphone Warehouse
- LG GM730 – Arena UI on top of Windows Mobile
- Iron Man 2 to boost LG Arena Maxx LU9400 sales
- LG Arena Max (LU9400) coming soon?