The GM730 is not the only Windows Mobile handset presented by LG yesterday.
The South Korean company has also unveiled the GW550, a smartphone that runs on Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, unlike the GM730, which obviously comes with WM 6.1 Professional.
Design-wise, LG GW550 looks like the Nokia E71, one of the most popular Symbian smartphones of 2008 – 2009. But that’s not a bad thing, right?
Here are several images with the new LG WinMo handset:
Its main specs include:
- Quad-band GSM connectivity
- Tri-band UMTS connectivity, 850/1900/2100 MHz
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps and HSUPA 2.0Mbps
- 2.4 inch QVGA display
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 3MP camera
- 1,300 mAh battery
- 116 x 61.5 x 12 millimeters
LG didn’t say when the GW550 will be available, and neither for what price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer M900, F900, X960 and DX900 officially announced
- Vertu Ascent X photos and specs show up
- HTC Snap coming to the UK this week, £289.99 unlocked
- HTC 7 Trophy Windows Phone coming soon?
- Interesting Philips C600 and W186 unveiled