BlackBerry Tour 9630, the smartphone announced by RIM just yesterday, might be launched in Canada on July 15, via Telus.
A couple of leaked documents have unveiled not only the Tour’s possible release date on Telus, but also the prices for which it will be available.
Reportedly, the new BlackBerry will cost 249.99 Canadian dollars with a 3-yr contract agreement and a voice & data plan of at least $35. With a 3-yr agreement but without a voice & data plan, the smartphone costs much more: $449.99.
Obviously, the price is even higher if you don’t want a Telus contract – $649.99.
Telus will offer the Tour with a 1GB microSD card in the box. This aside, the handset has the features that we presented yesterday.
BlackBerry Tour 9630 will also be launched by Verizon and Sprint in the US, but the two carriers didn’t say when exactly this will happen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 announced by RIM, Verizon and Sprint will launch it soon
- Verizon offering Push To Talk for BlackBerry Tour starting March 30
- Verizon confirms: BlackBerry Tour will be out on July 12 for $200
- Blackberry Tour on Verizon July 12, Will Be First to Launch
- BlackBerry Curve 9320 now available at SaskTel, free with three-year contract