Samsung S5600 (also known as Samsung Preston) was launched today in the UK, by Orange – the first carrier to offer the new touchscreen phone to British customers.
The S5600 is sold for £159.50 ($258) on pay as you go, but you can get it for free if you sign a contract agreement for two years (a monthly plan of at least £20 is required).
Orange currently has only the black version of the phone, but a white and a pink one will also be available later this year.
Announced at the same time with the S5230 (aka Toco Lite), Samsung S5600 features a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display with 16 million colors, 3MP camera with video recording, Bluetooth 2.1, FM radio, 80MB of internal memory and MicroSD card support.
The black Samsung S5600 can be bought from here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Star 3 announced in the UK as the Toco Lite 2
- Pink LG Arena, Samsung Toco Lite for the UK
- Orange Vegas launched in the UK for only £48.50
- Samsung Libre C3300 (Champ) and Orange Amsterdam launched in the UK: £49 on PAYG
- Orange Stockholm (with Android) and Orange Sydney coming soon to the UK