A recently-leaked live image is apparently showing the unannounced device in the wild.
Similar to what we’ve seen before, the Motorola Morrison is a touchscreen handset with a sliding QWERTY keyboard. It has a pretty nice design, and the keyboard layout is surely interesting.
Also interesting is the black-blue-white color combination that Motorola used:
We don’t have details about its features, but it’s said that Motorola Morrison will be released by T-Mobile USA sometime in the fourth quarter of 2009 (probably not under this name). Until then, however, we should see several other Android handsets launched, with MyTouch 3G being the first.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Morrison to be T-Mobile’s fifth Android smartphone?
- FCC unveils new phones for T-Mobile: Nokia 3710a, Nokia RM-511 and Motorola T56KV1 (Morrison?)
- Motorola Android phone confirmed for Verizon for Q4 2009?
- Motorola to launch Android phones on September 10?
- AT&T rejected Motorola Android phones for being “out of date”?