Unveiled last week as a handset that’s “smarter than a smartphone”, the Samsung Jet S8000 will apparently be one of Sammy’s most successful devices of 2009.
The company has announced that it received more than 2 million pre-orders for the Jet.
We’re not sure if this includes the units that can already be purchased from Vodafone UK, but, either way, it’s an impressive number.
The new phone has a set of very nice features, including a 3.1 inch WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, TouchWiz UI 2.0, HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP camera, 800 MHz processor and 2GB of internal memory.
Starting this month, Samsung Jet S8000 should be available worldwide, in no less than 50 countries.
Via Telecoms Korea
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung F480 Games Edition unveiled
- Samsung Jet 2 announced in India, looks just like the first Jet
- LiMo-based Samsung i8330 H2 (for Vodafone) with Super AMOLED touchscreen shows up
- Samsung Omnia W, Galaxy Y and Wave 3 announced in India
- Samsung Omnia II i8180 headed to China Mobile