LG will enter the Chinese 3G market with two phones destined for China Mobile and China Telecom: LG KT878 and LG KV920.
China Mobile’s KT878 is a TD-SCDMA smartphone that runs on Windows Mobile 6.1 and features stuff like a 3 inch WVGA touchscreen display, a 5MP camera, Bluetooth, music player, FM radio and microSD card support.
The second phone, LG KV920, is a CDMA2000 one and it will be available through China Telecom, the third-largest carrier in the country.
The KV920 is actually the LG Voyager, which is available in the US for some time now, via Verizon Wireless. In consequence, it feature two WQVGA displays, a QWERTY keyboard, Bluetooth, music player and a 3MP camera.
LG didn’t say when exactly the KT878 and KV920 will be available across China, and neither for what prices.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- iPhone 4S (CDMA) to be launched by China Telecom in February or March
- Verizon launches Titanium LG Voyager with support for V CAST Music with Rhapsody and Visual Voicemail
- ZTE C76 (for MetroPCS) and Huawei G7600 pass the FCC
- iPhone 4S now available from China Telecom, cheaper than at China Unicom
- LG VX11000 to be officially called LG enV Touch