A few weeks ago, when Samsung unveiled the new Pixon12 M8910 camera phone, it didn’t announce the handset’s price.
Now we’re hearing that, in Spain, the Samsung Pixon 12 will retail for €639 ($897) – probably slightly more than you’d want to pay for an unlocked phone, even if it’s the first in the world to have a 12MP camera.
Most probably, the price of the unlocked Pixon 12 will be similar in other European markets.
Customers in Spain should be able to buy the Samsung Pixon 12 starting late August. In September, the phone will be offered through at least one carrier, so it will cost less when bought with a contract agreement.
Apart from the 12MP camera with autofocus, Xenon flash and 720 x 480 pixels video recording, the Pixon 12 also features HSDPA/HSUPA connectivity, a 3.1 inch AMOLED WVGA touchscreen display, GPS, Wi-Fi and 150MB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Pixon12 M8910 and Samsung A886 pass the FCC
- Samsung Pixon 12 M8910 to become the world’s first 12MP phone
- Samsung M8920 to bring a 12MP camera with 3x optical zoom
- New 8MP Samsung phone appears in Korea
- Samsung Memoir finally available from T-Mobile