Remember the HTC Firestone? Several months ago, the smartphone appeared alongside Whitestone, Thoth and other unannounced HTC handsets.
Well, today we have what seems to be the first clear render of the Firestone.
The smartphone should come as the successor of HTC Touch HD, so it has a similar design. It will run on Windows Mobile 6.5, featuring a large 3.6 inch WVGA display, a 600Mhz processor, 256MB RAM, 512 MB ROM and an 8MP photo camera – the first HTC device to have such a camera.
Of course, the image below might actually be a fake – despite the fact that the Thai website Hi-Tech says it’s authentic. Anyway, we’re guessing that the real HTC Firestone isn’t too different.
According to previously leaked details, HTC Firestone will be announced sometime in August. Let’s hope it won’t be to pricey.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More details on HTC Whitestone, Firestone, Thoth and others
- Nokia N8 and iPhone 4G got cloned ahead of launch (video)
- Nokia N9 might be powered by a 1.2GHz Atom CPU
- Is this the back of Apple’s 64GB iPhone HD / 4G? No, it isn’t
- Verizon’s HTC Vigor may launch on October 13 as the Droid Incredible HD