Today, AT&T announced that AT&T Navigator, its own turn-by-turn GPS navigation service, is available for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G S users, via Apple’s App Store.
Created for iPhone OS 3.0, the AT&T Navigator app provides “full audible and visual turn-by-turn navigation service” via the carrier’s network.
The Navigator app further provides features like: 3D maps, map updates, ETA updates, real-time traffic alerts, one-touch rerouting, speech recognition, daily gas prices, and more than 10 million business listings.
The AT&T Navigator app is available via iTunes for the price of $9.99 per month. Apart from being compatible with the iPhone, the application can also be used on the iPod touch.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple finally launches iPhone 3.0 OS – available now for download
- iTunes 7.7 pre-release version Read Me hints at iPhone/ iPod Touch remote app
- Motorola V9x RAZR2 Arriving in AT&T Stores
- TomTom for iPhone 1.3 comes with Google local search, pinch to zoom and more
- Nokia smartphones to come with free GPS navigation – now official