Mio Technology, the Taiwanese maker of Personal Navigation Devices, PDAs and smartphones, will soon introduce a new Windows Mobile handset, codenamed Mio Amber.
The handset is not yet officially announced, but some pictures of it have appeared on the Web, alongside most of its features.
Mio Amber comes with Windows Mobile 6.5, a 3.61 WVGA touchscreen display and a case that looks pretty sleek:
The main specs of Mio Amber include:
- GPRS/EDGE and WCDMA/HSPA connectivity
- G sensor
- GPS / A-GPS
- Bluetooth 2.0
- FM transmitter
- Noise cancellation
- 5MP camera with autofocus
- Secondary VGA camera, probably for video calls
- 528MHz Qualcomm MSM 7201A Turbo processor
- 256 RAM, 512MB ROM
- MicroSD card support
- 1500 mAh battery
No word yet on when Mio will release the Amber, and neither on the smartphone’s price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 2 versions Nokia N85 pass through FCC
- Samsung I7110 now official: one of the thinnest Symbian S60 smartphones
- Samsung intros new Bluetooth headsets: WEP870, WEP850 and WEP470
- Samsung i7110 preview + video
- Mio Explora K70 GPS phone announced