Leveraging on the fact that people use more and more smartphones, which come with a continuously increased number of applications, Google wants to make things easier for developers, publishers and end users.
More exactly, thanks to the AdSense ads for Mobile Applications, app developers will earn some extra revenue, publishers will reach more customers, and users would see only ads that are relevant to them.
Developers can join the AdSense for Mobile Applications beta program by visiting this site.
Meanwhile, you can watch this video with Google AdSense for Mobile Apps explained:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google intros AdSense for mobile search
- Adsense for Mobile integrated with DoubleClick Mobile
- Google launches mobile image ads
- Nokia Beta Labs mobile website now available
- Microsoft promotes higher prices for mobile apps