Sony Ericsson has just announced a new slider phone, called T715 and looking quite different from what the company has offered until now.
The new phone will be offered in two versions: Sony Ericsson T715 (with quad-band GSM and 2100 HSPA), and Sony Ericsson T715a for the Americas (with quad-band GSM and 850/1900/2100 HSPA).
The T715 has a metallic appearance, thanks to its “high-class finish”, and comes with a new UI feature, dubbed “smart desktop”. This should enable you to “organize your life in an intuitive way”.
The specs of T715 are on the mid-end side, including:
- 2.2 inch QVGA display with 256K colors
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
- Music player
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Google Maps
- 3.2MP camera with Photo light
- 90MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support
- 91.5 x 48.0 x 14.9 mm (3.6 x 1.9 x 0.6 inches)
- 96.5 grams (3.4 oz)
Sony Ericsson T715 and T715a will be available starting the third quarter of 2009, in two color versions: Galaxy Silver and Rouge Pink. The phone’s price was not announced.
Sony Ericsson has also unveiled a new Bluetooth headset, the VH310 (pictured above), bit it didn’t say when it will be available.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson C510 and Sony Ericsson W508 announced – a Cyber-shot and a Walkman
- Sony Ericsson and Maria Sharapova officially announce the T707
- Unlocked Sony Ericsson W995a to hit the US for $600
- Sony Ericsson Idou now called Satio, will ship in Q4 2009
- Sony Ericsson W705 is official, together with the Wireless Home Audio System MBS-900