There is a lot of buzz on this here Blackberry Tour phone, and for good reason: almost every CDMA carrier still around is picking it up.
We’ve heard about Telus launching it July 15, and Sprint has mumbled something about “later this summer” (coincidentally, just like MMS on the AT&T iPhone…but we’re not bitter). But we finally have word on Verizon’s front that they will be first out of the gates by launching the Tour on July 12, three days before Telus does.
Pricing on Verizon’s version will start at $199.99, beating out Telus on both launch date and price.
Anyone else getting in on the Blackberry Tour fun?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon confirms: BlackBerry Tour will be out on July 12 for $200
- Telus’ BlackBerry Tour to land on July 15 for $249.99
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 flying off the shelves
- Sprint launching the BlackBerry Tour on July 12 too
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 announced by RIM, Verizon and Sprint will launch it soon