Well then, meet the Philips Xenium X630, a good-looking candybar that should be available in the near future (probably in China first).
The X630 doesn’t have 3G connectivity, and most of its features are mid to low-end.
However, users will probably appreciate the fact that the phone comes with a 1530 mAh battery capable of lasting up to 12 hours in talk-time, or up to 50 days in stand-by time.
Measuring 111.8 x 48.9 x 15.1 mm and weighing 118 grams, the X630 also features:
- 2.4 inches QVGA display with 262k colors
- 3.2MP camera
- Bluetooth with A2DP
- Music player
- FM radio
- MicroSDHC card support, up to 8GB
The price of Philips Xenium X630 is not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips Xenium X700 shows up
- Philips Xenium 9@9k lasts longer. Much longer!
- Philips X650 – another everlasting Xenium
- Philips Xenium X830 appears in official photos
- Philips Xenium X312 shows up, offers one month of stand-by