Nokia has recently launched its Music Store in Poland, which became the 20th country where the online music service is available.
Nokia Music Store offers Polish mobile users a collection of over 4.5 million songs, from both local and international artists.
The online music store allows users to browse, discover and buy music both via a Nokia phone, and from a PC (through the Nokia Music PC software, downloadable from here). You can also listen to 30-second samples of any song you’re interested in.
Nokia Music Store Poland is accessible at this address, letting you buy music with a credit card, as well as with pre-paid vouchers. The prices are as follows: PLN 3.49 (€0.78) per single track, or PLN 34.9 (€7.8) per album.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Music drops Beta label, still free, adds a store and Google+ sharing
- AT&T intros new music service for $6.99 per month
- Nokia announces six Comes With Music handsets for Singapore; launches Music Stores in Austria, Switzerland
- Nokia Music Store opens in Singapore
- Nokia to launch Rihanna’s Rated R album, stream live concert