A few days ago, we’ve heard a rumor saying that Verizon might launch the BlackBerry Tour 9630 on July 12, for $199.99 on contract.
Well, now the largest North American carrier has confirmed that the new RIM smartphone will indeed be available starting July 12.
Customers can already pre-order the handset, through Verizon’s website.
Interestingly, Verizon will offer two versions of the Tour: a regular one, and a camera-free one – for those who work in institutions where camera phones are banned.
Sprint will launch the BlackBerry Tour for $199 as well, but an exact date for this is currently not known.
Bell Canada will also offer the Tour, sometime after July 15.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint launching the BlackBerry Tour on July 12 too
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 flying off the shelves
- Sprint launches Samsung M330, camera-less BlackBerry Tour 9630
- Verizon’s BlackBerry Essex 9650 caught in the wild
- Blackberry Tour on Verizon July 12, Will Be First to Launch