Not long after introducing netbooks for consumers, AT&T has now announced that it also offers embedded netbooks and laptops for small businesses.
Coming from top manufacturers like Acer, HP and Panasonic, AT&T’s netbooks and laptops feature built-in 3G wireless connectivity, thus being able to provide small businesses with access to the carrier’s 3G network in no less than 350 cities across the US.
The devices also feature AT&T Communication Manager, for access to 20,000 domestically AT&T Wi-Fi hot spots, and more than 90,000 AT&T Wi-Fi worldwide.
AT&T sells the laptops and netbooks in collaboration with CDW. Their offering includes Acer and HP netbooks for as low as $199 (with AT&T activation thru CDW), and HP notebooks for as low as $870 (also with AT&T activation thru CDW).
You can also buy the rugged Panasonic Toughbook, “with up to $150 off of select models”.
To check out the complete offering, visit CDW’s website.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T starts offering netbooks for as low as $49.99
- Acer to offer free smartphones (on contract) in the US
- Panasonic plans an Android phone for outside Japan
- Dual-faced Acer DX650 and Acer X960 spotted
- Waterproof Panasonic Eluga with Android launching in Europe soon