It’s not clear yet what’s the final, official name of AT&T’s Nokia 6790, but it looks like the smartphone will be called Nokia Surge, instead of Nokia Mako, as previously reported.
The unannounced handset has just appeared in a video preview, which recommends it as a pretty good S60 messaging device. For example, it’s said that the phone’s QWERTY keypad is very user friendly, while the overall built quality is good.
The known features of Nokia 6790 Surge / Mako include a QVGA display, a 2.5mm headset jack, a 2MP camera and a 1,500 mAh battery. The smartphone should be launched by AT&T sometime this month, apparently for a low price on contract.
Until then, here you have the Nokia 6790 Surge video, filmed with the Nokia E71x (already available at AT&T) and streamed live via Qik:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Surge finally official, AT&T launches it on July 19
- Rogers launches Nokia Surge, prepares Nokia N86, LG Eve
- Nokia 6760 slide (Surge) coming to Europe for €199
- Nokia 6790 Mako, Motorola VE440 Cadbury confirmed by the Bluetooth SIG
- AT&T’s Nokia 6790 Mako in live photos