By now, Samsung has tons of full touchscreen handsets on the market, and more are soon to come.
It looks like a lowly and cheap, 2.5G Samsung Star S5230 is a front runner for the top spot.
Chinese daily Commercial Times reports that Samsung S5230 Star is already selling at a rate of more then 1 million units a month.
And Taiwanese division of Samsung says that company expects Samsung Star S5230 sales to top 10 million units by the end of this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung sold 10 million Star S5230 phones
- Samsung Star sold in more than 30 million units
- 5 million Star S5230 phones already sold by Samsung
- New Mediatek chip may bring Android handset prices to $100 level within a year
- Gartner: cell phone sales declined 6% in Q2 2009, smartphone sales grew 27%