If you’re in the UK, wondering when exactly the thin, high-end Toshiba TG01 will be available, hear this: Toshiba is apparently getting ready to launch the WM 6.1 smartphone next week, on July 9, as it sent out invitations for a special event that will take place on that day.
Details about the price of Toshiba TG01 for the UK are not known yet. Also, it’s not clear which carrier will offer the handset, but you should know that, in Spain, the TG01 is available via Telefonica, while in Germany it’s exclusively offered by O2 – so O2 UK might get it too.
The main specs and features of Toshiba TG01 include: a 4.1 inch WVGA touchscreen display, Toshiba’s own 3D User interface, HSDPA, GPS, Wi-Fi, a 3.2MP camera and Qualcomm’s 1GHz Snapdragon CPU – all in a case that measures only 9.9 millimeters in thickness.
Next week might also bring details about the availability of the Palm Pre in the UK, so it looks like British mobile users will soon be able to buy two of 2009′s hottest smartphones.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba TG02 and TG03 appear in leaked photos
- Toshiba TG02, TG03, K01, K02 and L01 leaked
- #MWC10: Toshiba TG02 and K01 with Windows Mobile 6.5 unveiled
- Toshiba TG01 exclusively from O2 in Germany
- Toshiba TG01 – a 4.1 inch WVGA touchscreen display and only 9.9mm thick