Unveiled in March this year, at about the same time with the Samsung i7410 projector phone, the Samsung MBP200 micro-projector is only now available (in Germany at least) – although it was initially slated for a May release.
Measuring 110 x 49 x 19 millimeters, the new mobile projector can project bright images at a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels.
It features a 2.2 inch QVGA display, a touch-sensitive keypad, music player, video player, image viewer, file viewer, a 3.5mm headset jack and MicroSD card support, up to 16GB.
(Samsung MBP200 on the left)
In Germany, the Samsung MBP200 costs €499 (about $700).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung MPB200 projector ships in May, costs 499 Euro. Samsung i7410 to ship this summer
- Good-looking Samsung S3500 announced, priced
- Samsung Galaxy Music announced: Android 4.0 ICS, “superb” sound quality, dual SIM (optional)
- Samsung Corby II S3850 and Chat 335 officially launched in Germany
- Samsung Messager III r570 launched by MetroPCS