It’s certainly not the first time that we see the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2, but now we’ve got what seem to be the blueprints of its final and official design.
As expected, the Xperia X2 from these blueprints looks quite similar to the device that was spotted in the previously-leaked live pictures. So we’ve got that wide touchscreen display, the full QWERTY keyboard, and the arc-slider design.
There’s also a camera on the back (possibly an 8MP one), a LED flash, and probably a 3.5mm headset jack on the top.
Sadly, we still don’t know when Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 will be officially unveiled – that rumored June 17 date turned out not to be accurate.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo previewed in the UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 (Shakira) official photos leaked
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini and Mini Pro coming to Rogers for under $70 on contract?
- FCC approves Sony Ericsson Xperia X2, provides User Guide
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael teaser video shows up