Sony Ericsson has recently launched its own online store in France, and it intends to do the same in many other countries around the world.
Accessible at this address, the Sony Ericsson store allows French customers to buy the latest SE mobile phones, plus accessories and other products.
All the phones sold via the online store are unlocked, so you’ll have to pay serious cash for the high-end ones – for example, the Xperia X1 costs €649 (about $903), while the W995 Walkman costs €489 ($680).
Sony Ericsson didn’t make any official announcement on when its online store will reach other countries. However, we’ll probably see the store launched in many other markets pretty soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson W902 gets nicknamed Patty, to be announced with W595 on July 22nd
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc officially announced for the US market
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro coming to the UK this month, pre-orders available now
- New Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman and Sony Ericsson txt pro announced
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 to be announced on June 17?